If you would like to post your own review on this blog, simply send your review (by email) to stesmyth.movies@blogger.com and by the magic of technology it shall appear.

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Night at the Museum 2

Short and sweet post this time.

It was good. If you liked the first one, you'll like this one. If you didn't like the first one or have never seen it, avoid this like the plague, it's more of the same and assumes you know all about what's going on.

My son loved it, my fiance thought it was funny enough to keep her entertained for a couple of hours (which is something of an achievement in itself) and I laughed in all the places it expected me to.

Overall 7.5/10

It isn't earth shattering, but it's not meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. "Watched" this one on the flight home from my holiday. Well, watched is a bit much, I was actually reading a book and just looked up for Hank Azaria stealing scenes in his role as Kah Mun Rah.

    Not a big fan of Ben Stiller, but the scene with KahMunRah, Capone and Ivan the Terrible actually made the needle on the Pythonesque meter twitch.

    ReplyDelete